Register for In-Person Spring and Summer Athletic Camps:
- Sign into SUSD's Touchbase website.
- When signed in, click on your student's name.
- Click the button titled, "Items At Student's School - Registration Payments”
- Click on “Athletic Camps”
- Click on “May/June” or "July/Aug"
- Click the "Buy" button to add it to your cart.
- Click the Checkout link at the top right in the shopping cart.
- Click the "Checkout" to complete your purchase
Schedule information for all camps is listed on Touchbase. Contact the coaches below with any questions.
- Badminton, Grades 6-12 - Coach Davis email@example.com
- Football, Freshman, JV, or Varsity - Coach Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pom, Grades 9-12 - Coach Tomlinson Ktomlinson@susd.org
- Boys Soccer - Coach Speirs email@example.com
- Volleyball - Coach Speer firstname.lastname@example.org
2022-23 Athletics Registration
For the 2022-2023 school year, Athletics will begin in early August, and SUSD will continue to use Register My Athlete. In order to participate in high school or middle school Athletics, there are specific forms that must be completed and uploaded to Register My Athlete.
The required forms are:
All high school athletes must complete the NFHS Concussion in Sports course and Opioid Awareness course once during their high school career.
Incoming 9th graders wanting to take part in SUSD athletics while in 9th grade must complete both courses before they are allowed to participate. Click here for those courses.