Teacher and Club Funding Request Guidelines
Teacher Funding requests
- Complete the 2023-24 CHAPTS Teacher Funding Request Form or the 2023-24 New Club Funding Request online.
- In order for a request to be considered at one of the monthly CHAPTS Board of Directors Meetings, it must be received no fewer than 10 days before the meeting.
- All completed submissions will be reviewed by Chaparral's Principal after submission and only approved submissions will receive CHAPTS Board consideration. Funding is at the sole discretion of CHAPTS and is not guaranteed.
- If you are requesting that CHAPTS send a check to a vendor or order materials for you, please provide contact information in an email to Kim Zadrozny, CHAPTS VP of Funding.
- When reviewing submissions, the Board of Director considers balance across school departments, the number of students that will benefit from the requested item(s), impact on student learning and school community, and potential alternative funding sources.
Student Club Funding Requests
CHAPTS will consider funding for new club start-up fees ($200) for clubs that have already been approved by the Chaparral administration and Chaparral Student Government and occasional funding for special projects.
- A student representative must complete the CHAPTS 2023-24 New Club Funding Request. In order for a request to be considered at one of the monthly CHAPTS Board of Directors Meetings, it must be received no fewer than 10 days before the meeting.
- In addition to completing the form, a student representative should plan to attend the next scheduled CHAPTS meeting and to explain how their club intends to serve and/or represent the Chaparral community, e.g., competing in local or regional events or organizing and participating in community service events and/or educational initiatives.
- Students must verify that they are the only club on campus with their unique mission and objectives. Clubs will not receive funding if the cannot differentiate themselves from an existing, similarly themed club.
- Funding for new clubs and for special projects is allocated at the discretion of the CHAPTS Board of Directors and is not guaranteed.
Contact Kim Zadrozny, CHAPTS VP of Funding, with any questions about your submission or supplemental information that should be considered.